Win a unique experience at the NGV for David Hockney: Current
This competition is now closed.
Find out more about David Hockney: Current here.
- Entry is open Melbourne Airport eNews subscribers who complete all details at www.ngv.vic.gov.au/competitions between 13/02/2017 07:00 (AEST) – 19/02/17 23:55 (AEDT). Employees and immediate families of Promoter and prize providers are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. Incomplete entries will be invalid.
- The Prize is:
2 David Hockney: Current exhibition tickets; 2 course lunch for two people at the Garden Restaurant; a David Hockney exhibition catalogue; a ‘Shut Up and Paint’ t-shirt and David Hockney cap; a ‘I am going back to bed’ linen tote bag
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Each valid entry submitted will be entered into the draw. 1x valid entry will be drawn at random to become the Winner. The draw will take place on 20 February 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Act 2000 (VIC). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Council of Trustees of the National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004. ABN77884986472.