House of Dior – David Jones Competition
WIN A LUXURY NGV GALA WEEKEND
This August the inaugural NGV Gala celebrates the world premiere exhibition The House of Dior: Seventy Years of Haute Couture. Offering guests exclusive first access to the exhibition, the NGV Gala will feature performances from award-winning musician and style icon Kimbra and electronic dance duo Yolanda Be Cool, and a bespoke menu created by acclaimed Paris-based chef James Henry.
In celebration of the partnership between David Jones and the NGV for The House of Dior: Seventy Years of Haute Couture, the NGV are delighted to offer David Jones American Express Card Members the chance to win a VIP experience for two at the NGV Gala on Saturday 26 August 2017.
The lucky winner and guest will receive tickets to the black-tie NGV Gala, Qantas flights to and from Melbourne, one night’s accommodation at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, an appointment in the David Jones Personal Shopping suite with 1 x $1000 Gift Card to spend in-store, Mercedes-Benz transfers to and from the NGV Gala and one 12-month subscription to Vogue Australia.
To enter, simply tell us in 25 words or less what your dream red carpet outfit would be and enter your details below.
Find out more about The House of Dior: Seventy Years of Haute Couture here.
To purchase your David Jones American Express Card Member concession
priced ticket, click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Your details on the registration page must match your details as per your David Jones American Express billing account. If details do not match your billing account, your entry may not be valid. Incomplete entries will also be invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over and who are current David Jones Storecard or David Jones American Express Card Members. Entry is open to people who complete all details at http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/dior-david-jones-competition/ between 16/06/17 07:00 (AEST) – 02/07/17 23:55 (AEDT). Employees and immediate families of Promoter and prize providers are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is:
– Two (2) tickets to the NGV Gala on Saturday 26 August 2017 – valued at $1,000.00
– Two (2) return flights to Melbourne from the nearest Australian capital city – up to a maximum value of $1,000.00
– David Jones personal shopping experience at the nearest eligible David Jones store
– 1X David Jones Gift Card – valued at $1,000.00
– One night’s accommodation and buffet breakfast for two at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, on Saturday 26 August 2017 – valued at $421.00
– Mercedes-Benz transfers between Sofitel Melbourne on Collins and National Gallery of Victoria – valued at $880.00
– 12 month subscription to Vogue Australia – valued at $69.95
- Total prize value is $4,370.95
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Each valid entry submitted will be entered into the draw. 1 valid entry will be selected by judges to become the Winner. The draw will take place on Monday 3 July 2017, 10am EAST.
- The prize can only be redeemed on the night of the NGV Gala, Saturday 26 August 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Act 2000 (VIC). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Council of Trustees of the National Gallery of Victoria, 180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004. ABN77884986472.