Collection Online
silver, Blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
5.4 × 9.6 × 33.6 cm
engraved in front: Presented to / D. H. BERESFORD ESQre.. / Worshipful Master / of the / Sandridge Marine Lodge / by the Committee of Management / on the occasion of / THE FOUNDATION STONE / of the / Presbyterian Church Sandridge / being laid in accordance with / MASONIC CUSTOM / August 11th.. 1863.
punched (vertically) in rear c.l.: (emu) W • E (kangaroo)
Accession Number
Australian Decorative Arts
Credit Line
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the Sandridge Marine Lodge and the United Grand Lodge of Accepted Masons of Victoria, 1980
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Vizard Foundation
Gallery location
Not on display