- sterling silver, Ebony (Diospyros sp.)
- (a) 18.8 × 21.0 × 12.5 cm (coffee pot)
(b) 11.1 × 16.6 × 11.4 cm (milk jug)
(c) 6.8 × 10.3 × 8.3 cm (sugar bowl)
(d) 2.3 × 3.9 × 13.8 (spoon)
- Place/s of Execution
- Canberra, ACT
- Accession Number
- Australian Decorative Arts
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria with the assistance of BP Australia Limited, Governor, and the Crafts Board of the Australia Council, 1983
© Ragnar Hansen, Silversmith
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Vizard Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Irregularly shaped, undulating surface, 2 apertures for pouring formed between lid and body, ebony handle.
(b) Irregularly shaped, undulating surface, irregularly shaped ebony handle attached at one point.
(c) Irregularly shaped, undulating surface.
(d) Silver bowl, surface of reverse divided into 3 undulating planes, irregularly shaped ebony handle.