- 10.4 × 31.1 cm diameter
- Place/s of Execution
- Glen Iris, Melbourne, Victoria
- painted in brown on base: Hughan.
impressed in base: HGI (monogram)
- Accession Number
- Australian Decorative Arts
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Courtesy of the artist's estate
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Vizard Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Reddish body, interior celadon glaze, exterior unglazed. Made from clay from Torquay, Victoria.