- (a-b) 36.6 × 34.4 × 33.7 cm (overall)
- Place/s of Execution
- Epsom, Victoria
- (a) impressed above outside rim of base: BENDIGO POTTERY / N. B. / EPSOM (in a circle)
impressed in base: W B• W B•
painted in brown on base: CR 150 B.
- Accession Number
- Australian Decorative Arts
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by Bendigo Pottery, 1971
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Vizard Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Salt-glazed, ovoid, buff body, brown sides, darker brown shoulder and lid, 2 small handles, impressed design.