The River Murray and its limestone cliffs three miles above Moorundi, south view
- pen and ink and wash over pencil
- 33.6 × 49.4 cm irreg. (image) 33.8 × 50.2 cm (sheet)
- inscribed in pen and ink (in image) l.l.: 30. / The River Murray and its lime stone Cliffs three miles above Moorundi / south view.
inscribed in pen and ink (in image) l.r.: Eugen von Guérard / 1858.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1960
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display