Cape Bridgewater and the grand encroaching white sand hommocs east from Lake Bonbong
- pen and ink and wash over pencil
- 32.0 × 49.8 cm irreg. (image) 32.9 × 49.9 cm (sheet)
- inscribed in pen and ink l.l. 23. Cape Bridgewater and the grand encroaching white sand Hommocs east from Lake Bonbong.
inscribed in pen and ink l.r. Eugen von Guérard / 1858.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1960
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display