What a sacrifice!
(1797-1798); published 1799
plate 14 from Los Caprichos (The Caprices) series 1799
- etching, burnished aquatint and drypoint printed in sepia ink
- 17.6 × 12.1 cm (image) 20.0 × 15.0 cm (plate) 23.2 × 16.6 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Madrid, Spain
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Harris 49.III.1
- inscribed in plate l.l.: Goya
inscribed in plate above image u.r.c.: 14.
inscribed in plate below image l.c.: Que sacrificio!
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1976
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display