How they pluck her!
(íQual la descañonan!)
(1797-1798); published 1799
plate 21 from Los Caprichos (The Caprices) series 1799
- etching and burnished aquatint printed in sepia ink
- 18.2 × 12.8 cm (image) 21.5 × 14.8 cm (plate) 23.8 × 17.4 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Madrid, Spain
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Harris 56.III.1
- inscribed in plate above image u.r.c.: 21.
inscribed in plate below image l.c.: íQual la descañon!
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1976
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display