Of what ill will he die?
(¿De qué mal morirá?)
(1797-1798); published 1799
plate 40 from Los Caprichos (The Caprices) series 1799
- etching and aquatint printed in sepia ink
- 18.6 × 13.2 cm (image) 21.4 × 15.0 cm (plate) 24.4 × 17.7 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Madrid, Spain
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Harris 75.III.1
- inscribed in plate above image u.r.c.: 40.
inscribed in plate below image l.c.: De que mal morira?
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1976
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display