Where is mother going?
(Donde vá mamá?)
(1797-1798); published 1799
plate 65 from Los Caprichos (The Caprices) series 1799
- etching, aquatint and drypoint printed in sepia ink
- 18.2 × 11.9 cm (image) 20.6 × 16.2 cm (plate) 23.9 × 16.4 cm (sheet trimmed within platemark at left edge)
- Place/s of Execution
- Madrid, Spain
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Harris 100.III.1
- inscribed in plate in image l.l.: Goya
inscribed in plate above image u.r.c.: 65.
inscribed in plate below image l.c.: Donde vá mamá?
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1976
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display