A woman hanging on the gallows: after Rembrandt
- black chalk, watercolour and ink wash
- 45.2 × 28.9 cm irreg. (image) 54.6 × 36.6 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- East Hawthorn, Melbourne, Victoria
- inscribed in pen and ink (in image) l.c.: 'Rembrandt.'
inscribed in pen and ink (in image) l.r.: Fred Williams.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Lyn Williams, Founder Benefactor, 1988
© Estate of Fred Williams
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display