- etching printed in brown/black ink
- 9.8 × 20.0 cm (plate) 20.8 × 28.8 cm (sheet)
- ed. 37/50
- inscised in plate l.l.: HH (monogram)
inscribed in pencil l.l.: 37/50.
inscribed in pencil l.c.: The Broken Plough.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Harold B. Herbet.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1927
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display