Sunday morning Collins Street Jan 29, 1928
- etching, plate-tone and foul-bite
- 25.6 × 22.0 cm (plate) 32.0 × 25.2 cm (sheet)
- ed. 19/100
- incised in plate l.l. Sunday Morning Collins St. Jan 29. 1928 / Victor Cobb.
incribed in pencil l.l. Victor Cobb.
inscribed in pencil l.c.r. 19/100
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1930
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display