Ben Hall's, Binalong N.S.W.
- aquatint printed in brown ink
- 13.4 × 14.3 cm (plate) 19.3 × 20.8 cm (sheet)
- artist's proof
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: Lionel Lindsay
inscribed in pencil l.c.: Ben Hall's / Binalong N.S.W. / 1922 Aquatint. This is the Bushrangers home drawn in 1903.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: ap
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of the artist, 1954
© The Estate of Lionel Lindsay/National Library of Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display