- etching, engraving, aquatint and soft-ground etching
- 15.8 × 25.8 cm (plate) 25.9 × 33.1 cm (sheet)
- artist's proof
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: Artists / Proof 4th state
inscribed in pencil l.c.: "Persephone".
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Margaret Cilento 1947.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Estate of the artist
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display