- brush and sepia ink and pencil on paper on cardboard
- 26.8 × 23.8 cm (sheet) 27.4 × 24.6 cm (cardboard)
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: Bush. / 40.
inscribed in pencil on mount l.l.: "Gutted Dwelling"
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Miss June Davies, Fellow, 1994
© Estate of the artist
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display