Illustration to the poem 'Man'
(early 20th century)
- pen and ink and white gouache over pencil on card
- (42.7 × 27.9 cm) (image) 45.8 × 29.7 cm (sheet)
- inscribed in pen and ink (in image) l.r.: NORMAN LINDSAY.
inscribed (inverted) in pencil on reverse l.c.: Black 1/2 round / 3 1/2 in (...illeg.) Grey mount (underlined)
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1932
© Courtesy of the artist's estate
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display