- etching, drypoint and plate-tone
- 19.2 × 14.8 cm (plate) 28.5 × 20.4 cm (sheet)
- ed. 1/50
- inscribed in plate l.r.: SHIRLOW / 1927.
inscribed in pencil l.l.: 1/50
inscribed in pencil l.r.: John Shirlow (Shirlow underlined)
inscribed in pencil l.l.-l.r.: 1. 15 + 12 090 3/8 B (...illeg.) (B (...illeg.) crossed out) Black (...illeg.) mt.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1932
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display