- mezzotint, roulette and drypoint
- 56.9 × 49.2 cm (image) 67.7 × 52.0 cm (plate, trimmed within platemark on lower edge) 71.3 × 59.7 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- London, England
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Shirley 35 ii/iv ; Wedmore 47 (undescribed state)
- 2nd of 4 states
- printed in ink l.l.: PAINTED BY JOHN CONSTABLE, ESQR (. under R) R.A.
Printed in ink l.r.: ENGRAVED BY DAVID LUCAS.
- Accession Number
- International Prints / International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display