- silk, glass (beads), metal
- (a) 31.0 cm (centre back) 37.5 cm (waist, flat) (bodice)
(b) 159.0 cm (centre back) 37.5 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Miss L. Kelly, 1970
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Cream silk evening dress comprising separate bodice and skirt.
(a) The bodice features hand-painted velvet applique and pink chiffon roses, elbow length chiffon sleeves with lace frills, a beaded beaded chiffon centre front panel. It is boned and fully lined with cream silk taffeta.
(b) The skirt features hand-painted velvet applique on the lace overskirt running down the centre front and around the hem.