- silk (moiré, velvet, satin, lace), cotton
- (a) 55.6 cm (centre back) 30.54 cm (waist, flat) (bodice)
(b) 190.5 cm (centre back) 35.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mrs J. E. Wheda, 1976
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Black moire silk, bodice, sleeves, skirt ivory satin w/ overlay vertical velvet ribbons, chantilly lace.
(b) Long black moire silk skirt, edged with numerous cotton & satin pleats.