- wool, silk, shell (buttons)
- (a) 60.0 cm (centre back) 55.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 6.0 × 87.0 cm (tie belt)
(c) 93.0 cm (centre back) 34.0 (waist, flat) (dress)
(d) 4.0 × 138.0 cm irreg. (buckle belt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented anonymously, 1977
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a-b) Dark grey wool with white filaments and blue check single brested, long sleeve jacket with tie belt. Fastening with three grey shell buttons centre front. Lined with grey silk.
(c-d) Matching dress, high scoop neckline and short set-in sleeves, waist with gathered skirt, fastening at back with five covered buttons and a zipper. Lined with black silk. Matching belt with buckle.