- (a) 50.0 cm (centre back) 7.0 cm (inner leg) (overalls)
(b) 32.0 cm (centre back) 9.0 cm (sleeve length) (t-shirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- (a) label, attached to centre back, woven in red on white cotton: MARIMEKKO
(b) label, attached to proper left, woven in blue, yellow and red on white cotton: Marimekko / little people
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Mr and Mrs Anthony Ganim, 1984
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- (a) Overalls in white and red printed stripes with elastic waist, and embroidered rabbit motif on front pocket.
(b) White cotton t-shirt, short sleeves, front printed with Marimekko and car motif.