- silk, cotton, linen, plastic
- 106.0 cm (centre back) 40.0 cm (sleeve length)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Mrs Patricia Davies, Member, 1988
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Patchwork coat in shades of pink and red with contrasts of white, orange and green.
Irregular rectangular shapes in a combination with patterned and plain fabric, top stitched together with red zigzag stitch.
Set in long sleeves, double-breasted, fastening with four red plastic buttons, a martingale belt across the centre back, trimmed with two red plastic buttons.
Fully lined in red satin.