- cotton, cardboard, adhesive tape
- 32.0 × 24.0 cm irreg.
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- cardboard header, printed in black ink: MATTHEW FLINN
inscribed in blue ink: "SPIRALS" / 1984 / Helizarin / + Fluorescents / 100% cotton + calico / 90cm / +112cm
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Four printed cotton fabric swatches of 'spirals' design in different colourways, attached to cardboard header with adhesive tape.