Fluting Krishna with cows
early 20th century
- opaque watercolour on cardboard
- 22.8 × 52.4 cm (image and sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Calcutta, West Bengal, India
- inscribed in pink opaque watercolour (in devanagari script) l.r.
- Accession Number
- Asian Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Estate of Jamini Roy
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Gordon Darling Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- "Krishna as Cowherd". Krishna playing flute, flanked by two white cows. Stylized trees and flowers.