- cotton, cardboard, adhesive tape
- 41.0 × 27.0 cm irreg.
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- cardboard header printed in black: MATTHEW FLINN
inscribed in blue ink: 1985 / "Passions" /Helizarin / 100% cotton / 112cm
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Two printed cotton fabric swatches with "Passions" design in different colourways, attached to a cardboard header with adhesive tape.