A page from a series of the Sur Sagar
- opaque watercolour and gold paint on wasli paper
- 24.0 × 20.4 cm (image)
- Place/s of Execution
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- inscribed in ink (in devanagari script) u.l.-u.r.
- Accession Number
- Asian Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1980
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Gordon Darling Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- A page from a series of the Sur Sagar: The pain of seperation; Krishnas absence from the Gopis.