Vrindavan in the springtime
- opaque watercolour and gold and silver paint on wasli paper
- 23.4 × 32.2 cm (image) 31.4 × 35.4 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- inscribed in ink (in Devangari script) (in image) u.l. - u.r.
- Accession Number
- Asian Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1980
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Gordon Darling Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- A page from the series of the Sur Sagar.