Composite animals in a landscape
- opaque watercolour and gold paint on paper
- 20.6 × 22.9 cm (image) 25.4 × 27.4 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- inscribed in brush and ink (in nagari script) on reverse l.c.
inscribed in brush and ink (in nagari script) on attched sheet l.c.
- Accession Number
- Asian Art
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Felton Bequest, 1980
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of The Gordon Darling Foundation
- Gallery location
- Not on display