- etching, blind-printing and plate-tone
- 37.2 × 30.2 cm (image and plate) 57.0 × 38.8 cm (sheet)
- Place/s of Execution
- Launceston, Tasmania
- Catalogue/s Raisonné
- Thomas 664 i/ii, not recorded
- artist's proof, 1st of 2 states
- inscribed in pencil l.l. A/P.
inscribed in pencil l.c. "Ancestor"
inscribed in pencil l.r. Bea. Maddock.
chopmark l.l. (Maddock's house symbol)
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria with the assistance of the Marjorie Webster Memorial, Governor, 1989
© Courtesy of the artist
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display