- cotton, elastic, acrylic, metal
- (a) 87.5 cm (centre back) 50.5 cm (sleeve length) (top)
(b) 79.8 cm (centre back) 28.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
© Linda Jackson/Licensed by VISCOPY, Australia
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Multi-coloured patchwork cotton top with a mandarin collar, patch pockets and long sleeves.
(b) Multi-coloured patchwork dirndl skirt with elasticised waist and two patchpockets finishing below the knee.