- silk (organza), silk (taffeta), feathers
- (a) 98.0 cm (centre back) 34.0 cm (waist, flat) (top)
(b) 91.0 cm (centre back) 53.5 cm (waist, width) (overskirt)
(c) 101.5 cm (centre back) 41.0 cm (waist, flat) (skirt)
(d) 106.0 × 240.5 cm (veil)
(e) 9.0 × 33.0 × 36.0 cm (headdress)
- Place/s of Execution
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Outfit comprising five parts:
(a) Handpainted red organza petal top.
(b) Green silk taffeta pointed leaf skirt.
(c) Silk leaf shirt panel.
(d) Silk organza handpainted veil.
(e) Red and black feathered halo headdress.
Handpainted sleeveless red organza petal top which is attached to a green taffeta leaf skirt. It has a separate green silk taffeta pointed leaf skirt panel which is placed over another green silk leaf skirt panel. Worn with a silk organza veil handpainted by Deborah Leser and a red feather halo.