- linocut printed in red/brown ink
- 45.8 × 40.8 cm (block) 76.4 × 56.4 cm (sheet)
- ed. 16/30
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 16/30
inscribed in pencil l.c.: "Tanner"
inscribed in pencil l.r.: David Aspden
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Dr David Rosenthal, Governor, 1995
© David Aspden/Licensed by VISCOPY, Australia
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- An abstract image in which motifs resembling Chinese characters are repeated and randomly arranged across the page.