- lift-ground, aquatint and plate-tone printed in maroon ink on buff paper
- 56.6 × 38.5 cm (plate) 76.0 × 57.0 cm (sheet)
- ed. 3/25
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: 3/25.
inscribed in pencil l.c.: "Ancrum"
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Cress '81
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Dr David Rosenthal, Governor, 1995
© Courtesy of the artist's estate
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display