- soft-ground, aquatint, drypoint, plate-tone printed in blue ink on grey paper
- 56.4 × 38.2 cm (plate) 75.9 × 57.3 cm irreg. (sheet)
- ed. 2/25
- inscribed in pencil l.l. 2/25.
inscribed in pencil l.c. "Side view"
inscribed in pencil l.r. Cress '81
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Dr David Rosenthal, Governor, 1995
© Courtesy of the artist's estate
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display