- synthetic polymer paint over pencil
- 40.7 × 67.1 cm (image) 56.4 × 76.0 cm (sheet)
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: White Study No 4 Strand.
inscribed in pencil l.r.: L.Dumbrell 77
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Dr David Rosenthal, Governor, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Physical description
- Depicts a series of short, brightly coloured lines which are arranged along the lines of an invisible grid and within the spaces between.