- screenprint printed in gold metallic ink, colour collagraph, colour relief printing, etching and aquatint
- 50.0 × 50.0 cm (plate) 65.0 × 56.2 cm irreg. (sheet)
- ed. 8/20
- inscribed in pencil l.l.: Diary 10
inscribed in pencil l.c.l.: 8/20
inscribed in pencil l.r.: Tay Kok Wee, 1969.
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints / Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Gift of Kenneth Hood, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- The central motif of the print is an abstract form, suggestive of a totemic figure or ritual symbol.