- nylon, cotton (screenprint), rayon
- (a) 48.5 cm (centre back) 38.0 cm (width) (top)
(b) 74.5 cm (centre back) 36.0 cm (waist, flat) (pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the National Gallery Women's Association, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Halter neck, low back top with collar and button-front fly in nylon/cotton/rayon combining panels of multi-coloured, multi-design jacquard with the blue Galaxy print on black ground, black/grey jacquard and plain black.
(b) Front fastening, three-quarter length pants with four jean-style metal buttons and panels of nylon/cotton/rayon. Front leg panels are plain black, side panels are black/orange/white jacquard, back panels are Galaxy print of red/black and blue/black exposing jodhpur-style seat area in plain black.