- cotton lycra, plastic, metallic braid
- (a) 27.0 × 72.2 cm (bra top)
(b) 26.0 (outer leg) 34.0 cm (waist, flat) (hot pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the National Gallery Women's Association, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) The padded bra top is decorated overall with beads and sequins forming the design of an eye on each cup in silver, black, red and green and edged with gold metallic braid. The lower edge of the top is trimmed with black and pink glass beaded fringing.
(b) Matching hot pants decorated overall with beads and sequins feature a design of licking flames in red, yellow on black with a blue eye on each hip.