- polyester, viscose, cotton, wool, acrylic, plastic
- (a) 67.0 cm (centre back) 78.0 cm (sleeve length) (cardigan)
(b) 78.0 cm (centre back) 79.5 cm (sleeve length) (top)
(c) 115.5 cm (outer leg) 40.5 cm (waist, flat) (plaid pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented by the National Gallery Women's Association, 1995
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Mens Voodoo skin-head outfit comprising cardigan, top, plaid pants.
(a) Cardigan of wool/acrylic blend knit with collar in dark grey with pale blue horizontal stripes with black plastic Abyss buttons and a half belt at the centre back.
(b) Long sleeve top of viscose rayon and poly/cotton argyle jacquard knit in black grey and green, with collar and black/gold buttons at neck and cuffs. Skin-head motif machine embroidered at chest.
(c) Pants with straight leg in plaid polyester/viscose fabric in dark green, black and rust with heart and serpent machine embroidery on one rear pocket, the Abyss label on the other.