- oil, gouache and charcoal
- (24.7 × 19.9 cm) image
- inscribed in pencil (in image) l.r.: H.
inscribed in pen and ink on reverse u.l.: Yellow mount / 2 A (A in superscript)
- Accession Number
- Australian Prints & Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through The Art Foundation of Victoria by Australian Galleries, Member, 1996
© Sidney Nolan Estate. All Rights Reserved 2011 / Bridgeman Art Library
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Powerful in design, Drought shows the contorted form of a dead horse.