- screenprinted wool, metal, diamanté, shell
- (a) 52.0 cm (centre back) 63.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 121.0 cm (centre back) 41.0 cm (waist, flat) (print dress)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Outfit comprising Flying palette print jacket and dress.
(a) Short double breasted jacket, with broad lapels. Front and back panels of grey wool have been hand silkscreen printed with a design consisting of winged hearts, easels and female torsos. The sleeves and lapels of black wool have the same design in white Texi-lac puff print. Fastening at the cuffs and at centre front with 6 paste buttons in flower design metal settings.
(b) Long wool knit dress with button through back, round neck and long sleeves. Centre front panel has a red ground with a black and purple hand silkscreen printed design of winged hearts, easels and female torsos. The side and back panels have the same design in white Texi-lac puff print. Fastening at centre back with shell buttons.