- vinyl, nylon, spandex, polyester
- (a) 62.0 cm (centre back) 57.5 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 66.0 cm (centre back) 58.0 cm (sleeve length) (top)
(c) 104.0 cm (centre back) 79.0 cm (inner leg) (pants)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- a) The vinyl jacket in white, red, yellow and black features a centre front applique design: FOOL, in red and :2 in yellow. The long white sleeves are highlighted with bands of black and red, with contrasting yellow stitiching.
b) The white long sleeve top has a centre front ring zipper. The body is decorated with bands of black and orange. The body is decorated with bands of black and orange. The inner side of the sleeves are lightly padded and quilted.
c) The black vinyl hipster pants feature orange decorative stitiching at the knees simulating protective knee pads.