- wool, linen, polyester, cotton, horn
- (a) 70.0 cm (centre back) (jacket)
(b) 140.0 cm (centre back) (tube skirt)
(c) 118.0 cm (centre back) (tube skirt)
- Place/s of Execution
- Great Britain
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased through The Art Foundation of Victoria with the assistance of Just Jeans Pty Ltd, Member, 1999
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) The jacket in brown/cream/orange wool tweed has 3/4 length sleeves with pronounced pointed shoulders. The sleeves are cut on the bias and shaped by twisting the fabric under the arm. The jacket has notched lapels, the left hand side with a linen insert. The jacket fastens with six horn toggles and it is lined in cream cotton.
(b) A skirt constructed with a tube of cream cotton knit, attached to matching tweed pleated skirt panel.
(c) Tube skirt of cream cotton knit.