one of six drawings for an installation in the Gryphon Gallery Melbourne, for the exhibition Ideas from Japan: Made in Australia
- fibre-tipped pen and correction fluid on graph paper
- 32.0 × 11.8 cm (comp.) 36.4 × 51.3 cm (sheet)
- signed and dated l.r.: Tadashi Kawamata 81
inscribed in pen below diagram l.c.l.: unit B
inscribed in pen below diagram c.: nail / 1 in.
- Accession Number
- International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through the NGV Foundation by Ken and Marian Scarlett, Members, 2001
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- This diagram illustrates a timber construction of a wall from the front and back.