one of six drawings for an installation in the Gryphon Gallery Melbourne, for the exhibition Ideas from Japan: Made in Australia
- fibre-tipped pen and correction fluid on graph paper
- 32.0 × 11.8 cm (comp.) 36.4 × 51.3 cm (sheet)
- signed and dated l.r.: Tadashi Kawamata 81
inscribed in pen below diagram l.c.l.: unit B
inscribed in pen below diagram c.: nail / 1 in.
- Accession Number
- International Prints and Drawings
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Presented through the NGV Foundation by Ken and Marian Scarlett, Members, 2001
This digital record has been made available on NGV Collection Online through the generous support of the Joe White Bequest
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- This diagram illustrates a timber construction of a wall from the front and back.