- cotton, linen, silver screen-foil (print), plastic
- (a) 66.5 cm (centre back) 64.0 cm (sleeve length) (jacket)
(b) 52.0 cm (centre back) (top)
(c) 74.0 cm (outer leg) 39.0 cm (waist, flat) (pant)
- Place/s of Execution
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Accession Number
- Australian Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- (a) Beige linen long sleeve jacket with triple collar, patch pockets and a centre front fastening of 5 buttons and a metal tab below collar. The jacket features raw edge seaming and a puff print in black and white of pockets on the actual pockets. There are 3 small buttons at either sleeve end. The jacket is unlined.
(b) White loose fit scoop neck singlet top with wide rounded hem. The fabric is silver foil printed. Decorated with 3 large flap pockets either side of centre front decreasing in scale from top to bottom.
(c) Wide black cotton 3/4 length pant with bagged hemline. There are 2 side pockets, a narrow waistband and zip fastening at centre back.