- cotton, polyester, acrylic, mohair, wool, silk wool, elastane, spandex, acetate, metal
- (a) 121.0 cm (centre back) 65.0 cm (sleeve length) (jumper)
(b) 106.5 cm (centre back) 44.0 cm (width) (waistcoat)
(c) 90.8 cm (centre back) 41.5 cm (width) (shirt)
(d) 141.8 × 4.0 cm (shirt tie)
(e) 83.5 cm (outer leg) 30.5 cm (waist, flat) (shorts)
(f) 130.0 × 28.5 cm (leggings)
- Place/s of Execution
- New Zealand
- Accession Number
- International Fashion and Textiles
- Credit Line
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
Purchased NGV Foundation, 2008
- Gallery location
- Not on display
- Outfit comprising oversize knit hoodie, ‘dont shoot’ reconstructed waistcoat, button back shirt, eyelet shorts and leggings.
a) Large grey oversize machine knitted jumper with hood and centre front zip fastening.
b) Men’s long black waistcoat made from reconstructed vintage waistcoat and trousers and featuring an over-print of the words ‘DON’T SHOOT’. The upper part of the waistcoat fastens at CF with four self-covered buttons, has two welt pockets, a back waist tab and is lined in cream acetate. The lower section (made from trousers) features side pockets, front buttons, braid trim, a raw hem & a rear back pocket.